During the month of October Good Earth Beauty donates a portion of proceeds from that months sales of the beauty boxhttps://www.goodearthbeauty.com/breast-cancer-awareness-beauty-box-one-t... to benefit the NBCF/National Breast Cancer Foundation . The donations are used for research, to help support women who have breast cancer and education regarding self exams.
Check out their Breast Cancer Awareness
To celebrate Good Earth Beauty kindly sent over some pink themed products to test out! If you want to check any of them out, you can use the code “PINKBEAUTY10″ for 10% off entire purchase (one code per purchase, not valid on gift certificates)
The products I got to try out where:
- Shea Terra Rose Hips and Pink Clay Facial soap https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/facial-cleansing-bar-rose-hips-pink-clay
- Good Earth Beauty Pink Lemonade Lip Scrub https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/lip-scrub-all-natural-choose-flavor
- Good Earth Beauty Rose Petals Hand Cream https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/hand-cream-rose
- Good Earth Beauty Pink Lemonade Shower Whip https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/shower-whip-exfoliating-shower-whip-and-...
- Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss Lip Color in Coral https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/hibiskiss-lip-color
- Lily Organics Nourishing Rose Facial Toner https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/toner-organic-rose-facial-toner
Check out the gift shop https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/gift-shop at Goodearthbeauty.com https://www.goodearthbeauty.com/for many specials created just for Breast Cancer Awareness month. There are gift with purchases GWP on many of these items and others not mentioned here.
Be sure to post your stories to Instagram and tell us what products you are buying and trying for the first time. These items make great gifts for someone going through chemo now or a survivor. They are cheerful and mostly pink.
All products are considered clean beauty as they are paraben free, cruelty-free, all natural and many are also vegan.
Loved trying the Rose Hips Pink Clay Facial soap. It’s been years since I’ve used a facial soap and they where always a favorite in many old hollywood starlets routines (including Marilyn Monroe). I loved the gentle lather and my face felt gently tightened.
The pink lemonade body whip and lip scrub are a fabulous way to comfortably exfoliate away dead skin and leave softer skin behind.
If you love natural rose scents the hand cream would be amazing for you! Its so difficult to find rose scented products that smell like roses and not ‘fake’ roses. This really matches the real deal all in a soft moisturizing cream
I’ve been wanting a rose based spray or toner and the Lily Skincare nourishing facial toner hits the spot! My skin feels super fresh after using and rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness, get rid of acne and reduce clogged pores.
I’ve never had the opportunity to try Crazy Rumors and it was so great to test out their Hibiskiss tinted lip balm. The color is a bit warm for me but the texture is very creamy.
Thanks again to Good Earth Beauty for the blogger mail.