JUNE 4, 2018
Do you prefer to use natural cruelty free beauty products? If so, then I have a line of products that you should be interested in hearing about. The company is called Good Earth Beauty. They carry everything you could possibly need in your beauty routine, from lip scrubs to body washes and creams to cosmetics to hair care. They have some really interesting themed boxes as well as subscription boxes for those who love monthly beauty boxes (yes, that’s me). All of their products are natural and chemical-free.
I was sent a sample beauty box of their products. Included in my box were:
Everything came in a nice sturdy eco-friendly cardboard box
· Hemp Organics Lipstick in Rose Petal – This is one of the prettiest cool toned pink lipsticks I’ve ever seen (and you know that I’ve seen a lot). It’s made by Color Organics in an organic base with added mineral pigments. It has a lightweight texture and feel on the lips.
· Strawberry Lip Scrub – I love to use lip scrubs. This one is all natural and smells so yummy. It’s perfect for exfoliating and moisturizing your lips.
Those of us who wear lip products daily can really appreciate a good lip scrub.
· Strawberry Apple Banana Brightening Facial Mask – This is an interesting product and one of my favorites in the box! It comes in a powder formula that you mix fresh when you want to mask. It’s easy to use and beneficial to the skin in so many ways. The ingredients are for brightening the skin. The base is clay with three sources of added fruit. This is what Good Earth Beauty says about the ingredients in this product:
“It starts with strawberries. They act like an astringent, similar to alpha hydroxy acid and does contain salicylic acid to exfoliate dead skin. Having antiseptic properties and an abundance of vitamin C, strawberries can refresh and brighten the skin. Banana contains antioxidants and potassium with soothing properties that benefits mature or sun damaged skin. The moisturizing and vitamin content of bananas helps inflammation and irritation and calms acne prone skin. Apples have vitamins A, B, and D with flavonoid and polyphenols that help skin repair. Together, these three freeze-dried fruits are blended with oats, giving a smooth mask with luminous results.”
· Aloe and Lavender Normal Skin Anti-Oxident Facial Toner – This is a vegan product that’s made in small batches.It’s supposed to improve texture, elasticity, tone, and smoothness.
· A Sample of their Over Night Glow Serum – Also included was a small sample of serum formulated to leave all skin types with a glowing softness, comfort, and radiance. The vegan ingredients are Olive Squalene, Immortelle Oil, Vitamin C, Grapefruit Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Oil and Orchid Extract
I liked everything in the box. As mentioned above, the mask and lipstick were immediately added to my favorite beauty products list. I’m happy that everything is natural and cruelty free. And one thing that makes me the most happy is that even though everything sounds like it should be scented, it is NOT! The only scented product is the Strawberry Lip Scrub. This is important to point out for those with sensitive noses. I recommend that you check out their website for these and MANY more that I think you’ll be as fond of as I am.
Good Earth Beauty products are available online and in some stores. You can find them now in some Whole Foods stores in the North East. They ship for FREE in the US and they ship internationally as well. Check with them for more specifics on shipping costs based on where you live.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE GOOD EARTH BEAUTY’S NATURAL CRUELTY FREE BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT WERE IN THIS BOX.
*PR Samples – All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.